This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Family ( Academy of Misfits ) Bea Paige

by - Wednesday, January 22, 2020


Family , (Academy of Misfits )
Bea Paige
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem


You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family... But that’s crap. I can choose my family. I choose Eastern. I choose Ford. I choose Sonny. I choose Camden. Four boys. Four boys with broken, jagged edges. Four fierce boys who have chosen me. And now together we face my flesh and blood. My brother, the biggest bully at Oceanside. My father, the most notorious criminal in the country. Both intent on hurting the people I love. But they’ve underestimated me. I’m Asia. I’m a fighter. I carry the storm within me. And with my boys by my side, we’ll face them head on. Because we are the delinquents, we are the rejects, but most of all we are family, and family sticks together. Always.



ACADEMY OF MISFITS:
Delinquent
Reject
Family
SERIES COMPLETED:





So Family is the final book in the Academy of Misfits series.  I am torn on this because I have enjoyed the escapades of Asia and her guys, Eastern, Ford, Sonny and Camden.   So in book one, we get to meet Asia and her guys.  The story is set up, and the plot loosely figured out.  In Reject, a lot happens.  Asia gets her guys back and toward the end some heavy truths have been revealed.  In the last book Family, a lot happens again.  But one thing stands out, Asia's love for her family and her protectiveness over her guys.  

When Asia loves, she loves with all she has.  She will fight hard for you, and when she fights, she fights with everything she has. I loved how she went up against the King.  I rooted for her every step of the way. 

I could feel that Family was just a smidge darker than Reject.  I guess the tone, pace and feel of the book would have to be.  There is a lot of tension, but appreciated the gradual rise, instead of just bam in your face.

Bea really created a series that just reaches out and pulls you in.  The plot and characters progressed at a steady flow that felt like a natural progression instead of rushed and sloppy.  Family really wraps up Asia and her guys story perfectly.  I would highly recommend this series.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram