This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Their Dark Imagining ( Academy of the Supernatrual ) May Dawson

by - Wednesday, January 22, 2020


Their Dark Imagining , (Academy of the Supernatural )
May Dawson
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

The Hunters’ academy wants me to be their pet angel on a leash, killing on order. The demons want to use my powerful body to host the devil himself. What do I want? I want to protect my sister, my friends, and most of all, Nix, Cade and Tristan, from the chaos that follows everywhere I go. My path is marked in blood. But it won’t be their blood. I’ll serve the academy one last time, and slay the demons. Alone. That’s the only way to end this. But it turns out Cade, Nix and Tristan won’t let me go… If they follow me into hell, can I save them? Will they pull me back from the edge and save me?

 Their Dark Imaginings is the final book in the Academy of the Supernatural series.


ACADEMY OF THE SUPERNATURAL:
Her Kind of Magic
His Dangerous Ways
Their Dark Imagining
SERIES COMPLETE:






Dee knows that she is special now, she knows what her powers are.  The Hunters just want to use her for their own purpose.  The demons want to use her as a vessel to host the devil himself.  All she wants is to protect her sister and those she loves.  Which is Nix, Cade and Tristan.  She will do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means sacrificing herself.  But her guys wont let her.  They repeatedly tell her that they are a family, and they mean to prove it to her.  Wherever she goes, they go.  Will Dee let her family help her or will she sacrifice herself for those she loves?

I really enjoyed this series very much.  Dee was a great character to lead this group.  She is funny, snarky, she can kick some major butt.  She knows what she wants and goes for it.  The small problem I had with her is sometimes she was so hard headed I wanted to pop her.  There is a lot of angst here.  But I do understand where a lot of her hard headedness comes from.  She has had a lot to deal with, and she wants to keep herself at arms length from people.  She is afraid that those she loves die, so I understand.  She really is a great character though, I found myself laughing out loud many times with her comebacks.

The guys, Nix, Cade and Tristan!!!  Man these guys are everything that need to be in your Harem.  Bossy, sexy, hot, will do anything for you.  They did not go easy on Dee simply because they liked her.  Loved it!!  Also they all are just as snarky and funny as Dee.  Their banter back and forth had me laughing a lot.

There is plenty of action, plenty of angst, plenty of sexy times, fighting for family, and finding love. This series really does have it all.  I would highly recommend this series, and the ending was just icing on the cake!! Well done May!!!




You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram