This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Resurrection ( The Sainthood- Boys of Lowell ) Siobhan Davis

by - Wednesday, January 29, 2020


Resurrection , (The Sainthood- Boys of Lowell)
Siobhan Davis
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

Everything changed the night my dad died.
 The night I met Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo. Those manipulative a-holes set out to ruin me after our hot night together, but they didn’t realize you can’t destroy something that’s already broken. And it only works if the victim cares. Which I don’t. Because I’ve been in hell for years, and nothing penetrates the steel walls I’ve erected. Until The Sainthood decides I belong to them and cracks appear in my veneer. Their cruel games, harsh words, and rough touch awakens something inside me, and now, I’m in trouble. They draw me deeper into their dangerous world, until I’m in the middle of all the violence and gang warfare, tangled up in all the secrets and lies, and there’s no turning back. Because they own me. And nothing has ever felt so right. I’m exactly where I should be. But with enemies on all sides, survival becomes a deadly game with no guarantees. And, sometimes, saints become sinners.

Due to mature content, this book is recommended to readers aged eighteen and over. This is a full-length 95k-word dark romance novel with enemies-to-lovers/bullying themes. Please read the note at the start of the book. Cannot be read as a standalone and ends with a cliffhanger. Book 1 of 3.


THE SAINTHOOD-BOYS OF LOWELL:
Resurrection (Jan. 31)
Rebellion (Roughly March/April)
Reign (Roughly May/June)




Okay, I am a huge fan of Siobhan Davis, Like Huge.  I absolutely loved her non Rh series Ryderville Elite series.  She also has an RH series out that is completed The Alinthia Series, which is awesome and if you have not checked it out yet, I would highly recommend.  Here in her new RH series The Sainthood- Boys of Lowell we have a dark high school romance.  And this might just have become my favorite series by Siobhan.

Our story revolves around Harlow Westbrook.  On the night that she looses her father, in a move to feel numb she meets Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo.  They help her to forget in the most pleasurable ways.  Knowing it was a one time thing, she thought she could walk away with no strings attached.  Little did she know they would show up on her turf at her school.  They are to be the new Kings, with her as their Queen.  But things are not what they seem for Harlow or the guys.  Each one is holding secrets, secrets that can get others killed.  Will they find a way to trust each other or let their secrets destroy what is developing?

Oh man guys, this was so freaking hot!!!! Harlow is the absolute bad a@@ chick that you want on your side.  If she loves you, she will fight for you.  She has a strong personality, and is funny as hell.  This would be classified as a bully romance if Harlow took it.  But let me tell you, she pushes back just as hard as they push her.  She truly does not let them mess with her or who she cares about.  She is not some damsel in distress, she is the damn knight!!  The guys, I do not want to give much away, but you're going to love to hate them.

Overall this is not your typical High School romance.  The guys in this story are not the knight in shining armor types.  There are twists, turns, and then you're going to add some more twists and turns on top of those.  Just when you think you have things figured out, Bam!! Nope!!!  That ending will have you screaming for book two, Rebellion.  Which is tentatively set for March/April release. But seriously, get ready for Harlow Freaking Westbrook, she is about to become your new girl crush!!!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram