This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Magic of Discovery by Britt Andrews

by - Thursday, February 25, 2021

 


The Magic of Discovery, (Emerald Lakes)
Britt Andrews
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Growing up in Emerald Lakes, population six hundred and eighty-two, had been safe and comfortable. Running my own magic shop and making a living off my green witchcraft, I have no complaints. Sure, there’s my ex, who never understood the word ‘no’, but there’s also the lovable and eccentric townspeople who feel more like one huge extended family, and let’s not forget my boy-crazed Gran who keeps us all on our toes. ...But something has apparently been missing, and the stars take it upon themselves to correct the problem, dropping four sexy men at my door. Well, not literally. They move into the apartment above my shop, so I’m their landlord. Drawn in by these mages who blew into town on a work assignment, a whole different kind of magic starts to grow between us, but my powers are doing things they shouldn’t, and there’s also a pesky prophecy to unravel. Strange, unnatural things are brewing in Emerald Lakes, and I can’t ignore the sinking suspicion that something life-changing is headed my way. Discovering a whole new world of magic, I can only hope I don’t lose myself in the madness. This is a full-length romance novel. It ends on a cliffhanger and contains brief references to domestic violence and other themes that readers may find triggering.




Great introduction into this series. 




Saige is a green witch. 
She's lived her entire life in Emerald Lakes, never feeling that urge to leave. 
And why would she when she has everything she needs there?
Sure, things aren't as great as she might hope, but she has no complaints.
And when four hot men show up at her work to move into the apartment above, maybe the stars thought she needed a bit more. 
Yet, it seems as if they brought trouble onto her doorstep.
Because since they showed up, things have been going crazy. 
It's only a matter of time until everything unravels. 

I love Saige as a character.
She is fun.
Outspoken.
A little crazy.
But also has a vulnerable side that she tries to hide. 
She is someone we can easily relate too and I think it helps us immerse ourselves into the story line. 



And the four men in her life?
They are something else entirely.
Each of them is a witch in their own right with varying powers. 
Cam. Fischer. Kaito. Sloane. 
And each of these men have their own kink when it comes to steamy time. 
I don't want to give away the surprise, but I will say one thing. 
If you are not a fan of MM scenes, this is definitely not the series for you.




I liked the mystery of the plot line. 
There was one thing I kind of guessed from the beginning, but it isn't confirmed til the very end of the book. 
So the whole time you are trying to guess if you are right or not.
At least I was. LOL.
There is secrecy that I'm curious to see how will play out. 
And then a curve thrown your way that you don't see coming. 
Definitely kept me on my toes while reading. 




Overall, I thought it was a fantastic read and I've already dived into book two to know what will happen next.
Must read for sure. 




You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram