This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Magic of Betrayal by Britt Andrews

by - Thursday, February 25, 2021

 


The Magic of Betrayal , (Emerald Lakes)
Britt Andrews
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I thought I had a lot of questions before. Finding myself back in Besmet with the demon from my dreams, I’m finding it hard to deny the connection I feel toward him, despite the fact that he’s certifiably insane. When did my life get so chaotic? My green magic isn’t stable. My moods aren’t stable. My ex isn’t stable. Gran’s not stable… oh who am I kidding? She’s never been stable, so at least one of us is consistent. Luckily, I still have my guys; Cam, Fischer, Kai, and maybe Sloane. Honestly, I’m not sure that Sloane is capable of letting someone claim him, but he certainly makes my heart race. Secrets, lies, and prophecies are coming to light. Hopefully I put my trust in the right people because betrayal on it’s own is terrible, but to be betrayed by those who swore to protect you? That would be devastating… This is a full-length RH romance, intended for adults 18 and over, which includes MMFMMM content. It ends on a cliffhanger and contains domestic violence including physical, mental, and sexual abuse and other themes that readers may find triggering. *This is the second book in a paranormal RH series.*





The amount of pain my heart is in right now is indescribable. 
There have only been a handful of books that have torn my heart out and this one is in that category.
I'd already cried earlier in the book when betrayal struck, but the ending. 
I just can't.
Waiting for book three is going to be torture. 

Book two picks up where book one had left off. 
Saige finds herself in Besmet, the demon realm, after learning some pretty intense information. 
Her whole life has been a lie.
And her men?
The betrayal is too much.
Saige doesn't know how to handle it.
Yet, things turn around, or so she thought.
The guys are in just as much of a cluster as Saige is, but they have their own demons to fight against. 
One that they never saw coming. 




So much happens in this book.
I was crying a good portion of it.
Then the author decided that wasn't enough emotional turmoil and decided to just rip the heart from my chest. 
So many secrets, lies, and prophecies to unfold. 
But what exactly is the truth?
Hopefully in book three we will have everything solved. 




I enjoyed this book immensely.
More so than the first, which is a shock. 
This one focused more on the mystery unfolding than it did the steamy times.
Which I am totally okay with.

Overall, if you haven't read this series yet, go pick it up and start reading it.
You will definitely not be disappointed.
Just make sure to have some tissues on hand to wipe the tears away cause I guarantee they will come.


Book three, The Magic of Revenge, releases March 31st. 




You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram