This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Last Lullaby (The SpellSinger 1), Amy Sumida

by - Saturday, May 20, 2017


The Last Lullaby, (The SpellSinger 1)
Amy Sumida



It's a...Reverse Harem
Beneath your world lies another, a world of magic, monsters, and immortals. I am the rarest of these; a spellsinger, able to weave music into magic. With the right words, and for the right price, I can do anything. Now a fairy duke has come to hire me, promising me a fortune in exchange for one man's life. But this man is a king, one of the most powerful Shining Ones in existence. I could kill him with a song or things could go horribly wrong. Hopefully, this job isn't my last lullaby.

As with all of Amy's books we have a KA heroin, El, who is smart, sassy and strong. I loved everything about her. Our main man in this book is Torin and he captured my heart. Then he broke it. Then...well you just have to read it to find out what happens with them.😉We are introduced to a new world in this series with a lot of magical and supernatural beings. There were several characters in this book that you can't help but fall in love with. Just like any other book Amy writes there is a ton of action, comedy and general bad @ssness.

While this is set to become RH in the series, this particular book is focused on one relationship. There are interests introduced and I'm very intrigued by the future prospects. I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to see where Amy takes the series next.



You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram