This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Weekly Update 1/28-2/3

by - Wednesday, January 31, 2018







What's New This Week


Make sure to join us today from 3-4PM CST when Jenna Wolfhart takes over the group!

Thank you again to everyone who made it to the event on Monday. I'm gonna leave these here for you guys in case you missed it.


Also, in case you missed the event, we will start having Magical Mondays in the group starting 3/19. The day before each of these authors releases their book, they will get FOUR HOURS in the WhyChoose reader group to tell you all about it. I'll have a schedule posted in the files section as soon as I can get one put together for you. 



Books That Released/Are Releasing This Week

Make sure you keep up with us on the FB blog page.



You May Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Cool. I love your Blog. I just love RH books Too Much. Thanks for the weekly updates.seriously, you made my reading=hunting books easier ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad you find it useful! <3

      Delete

Instagram