This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Claiming Her Mates Book 2 by Dia Cole

by - Monday, September 30, 2019


Claiming Her Mates Book 2
Dia Cole
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Once she saves his life, he’ll have hell to pay Riding out the apocalypse with my sexy mates in a luxurious mountain lodge sounds like a dream. But for some asinine reason, Liam, Mason, and Gabriel have adopted a hands-off policy. Even worse, my ex hasn’t met up with us as promised. If sexual frustration doesn’t kill me, my growing anxiety over the missing Alpha male might. The only solution is to teach my mates a scorching lesson in satisfying my needs and launch a rescue mission. Nathan may have betrayed me and broken my heart, but I won’t let him die. At least not until I’ve given him a piece of my mind… *Read the entire steamy reverse harem paranormal romance series* *Claiming The Nanny (Prequel to Claiming Her Mates) *Claiming Her Mates: Book One *Claiming Her Mates: Book Two *Claiming Her Mates: Book Three


Claiming The Nanny
Claiming Her Mates Book 1
Claiming Her Mates Book 2
Claiming Her Mates Book 3

**Contains spoilers for prequel and book one**

Vana has survived a lot so far. Escaping zombies, surviving the Z virus and transitioning into a Lykos. Now she will have to survive the men in her life. When Nathan doesn't show up like he's supposed to her mates go to look for him. Vana can't sit around and wait when things start to turn dicey and takes off too. What they find though could change everything. And what will happen to her "lesser" mates once Nathan enters the picture again?

I'll start by saying that you don't have to read the prequel, Claiming the Nanny, in order to follow the series but you definitely should. It gives you all the background on how Havana came to meet Nathan and what transpires between them. Why even though he broke her heart in book one, she can't let go of him so easily. We also meet Ty who I'm so hoping makes an appearance again in book three b/c I love me some Ty. It broke my heart when he had to step away.

In book one we learned all about the Z virus and got introduced to Mason, Liam and Gabriel. Our grouchy yet loveable group sent to save Vana. This is also where Vana found out all about her Lykos nature and became an Alpha. So we go into book two still at Sanctuary waiting for Nathan to show up. The guys are nervous of how Nathan will react once he finds out that Vana has claimed them. With good reason too. We don't make it that far though when Nathan doesn't show up.

I don't want to give anything away. I will say that the zombies seem to be evolving and causing more problems than we originally thought. We learn a little more about the feared Alpha we will eventually have to face. We get some super sexy steamy moments with our guys. And of course we leave off with a surprise that will throw everything up in the air.

I have to say that I am extremely pleased at the range we get with these books. It's almost like there are several different stories going on but they all fit together seamlessly. It's not too busy or distracting. It's easy to follow, easy to fall in love with the characters and easy to get carried away and finish the whole book before you even realize it. This is my first series by Dia but after falling in love with it like I have, I will definitely be checking out more that she has to offer. I can't wait for book three to come out either. Whatever will they do now???

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram