This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Harem of Chaos (The Greek Harem Saga), Mia Church

by - Saturday, July 29, 2017


Harem of Chaos, (The Greek Harem Saga)
Mia Church
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
**RH/HEA** As the daughter of Chaos, I expect a bit of upheaval in my life. But I fled my mother's realm, tired of being a pawn in her games, and seeking peace. What I found was a trap. The demigods my mother sent to bring me back are all so delicious in their own way, part of me wants to go with them. But I know what awaits me. Can I convince them to stay on earth with me? All of them? And if I do, how will I keep them safe when Chaos rains down upon us? Hold onto your panties for a wild, sexy, chaotic ride through a reverse harem, Greek mythology style. Book 1: Harem of Chaos Book 2: Harem of Water - Sept. 2017 Book3: Harem of War - TBA


Calysta is the daughter of Chaos. She's spent her life like so many others, bringing chaos to the human world by doing Chaos' bidding. After centuries of breaking apart families, it's taking its toll on her. She's got a little slice of peace in her life though that makes it all ok. Until Chaos takes that away too. With nothing left to lose, Calysta runs to the human world to hide. All she wants is to find a small amount of peace in her long, unhappy existence. She finds herself in a world of trouble when her mother finally tracks her down.

Chaos sends a group of guards to bring her daughter back for her to punish. Calysta may not be the only one tired of Chaos' reign though. Or at least that's what they lead Calysta to believe. Can she trust them though? Does she really have a choice? She won't go back to her mother without a fight. She uses her own special talents to try to turn the tables in her favor. Until a secret comes out that could change everything.

This is Mia's first book in the RH genre and I think she did an amazing job with it. I was intrigued from the start and once the story really got flowing I couldn't put it down. I thought I knew what was going to happen and I was wrong. I'm glad I was wrong though. What really happened was much better than what I imagined.

This book had a little heartbreak, a lot of adventure, super sexy demigods, super annoying demigods who are total asses, hope and of course HEA. As for sexy time, well Calysta is a sex goddess so what do you think. There's also plenty of flirty banter to go along with it.

I think you should definitely check this one out, especially if you have KU. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next book, Harem of Seas, that will be out in September.

**Just a heads up, Calysta's job as a sex goddess is to out cheating husbands by getting caught with them in front of their wives.**

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram