This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Chosen by Darkness (Ravana Clan Vampires), E.M. Moore

by - Friday, September 22, 2017


Chosen By Darkness, (Ravana Clan Vampires)
E.M. Moore
 Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
All my life I've never fit in. Since the accident, I went from foster home to foster home until I just ran away. I thought life would always be like that. Scraping by, barely living. That is, until I was chosen. The Ravanas saved me. They brought me to The Fort so I could become a part of their world. Wanted. Secure. Training to be their human guardian was the only way they could let me in. Except, it's also the most dangerous. Now, we all have enemies--even me. Together, we must fight to keep the bond between us, or lose the most precious gift I've ever received. Chosen By Darkness is the first novel in the Ravana Clan Vampires Series. It includes Books 1-5 in the Chosen By Darkness: Ravana Clan Vampire Serial.


This is the omnibus of the first 5 serials. Serials 6, 7 & 8 of Into the Darkness have already released as well.

Arianna has had a hard life. Surviving a tragic accident that took everyone she loved, she's always been alone. In one moment her entire existence changes though. The Ravana Princes, for reasons we don't yet know, have decided they want Ari to be their guard. They aren't ready to let her in to all of their secrets yet though and that makes things very dangerous.

Ari wakes up in a whole new world. One where not only do vampires exist, but humans are trained to guard them. Most guards are born for this, knowing from birth what is expected of them. Ari is playing catch up. Once she meets the princes and learns what it means to be their guard, she's determined not to let them down. She has to remember the main rule though, Vampires and Guards can't have feelings for each other. Like that's easy to control.

Kidnappings, forbidden romance, vampire politics and secrets galore. This serial has it all. I fell in love from the first serial and have been chomping at the bit to read them as soon as they release since. Good thing E.M. is a machine and the wait is very small between releases.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram