This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Dark Wish(The Starlight Gods), Yumoyori Wilson

by - Wednesday, September 06, 2017


Dark Wish, (The Starlight Gods)
Yumoyori Wilson
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
What do you get when you add free and dumb? FREEDOM My name is Makoto Heart and I’ve always wished for a chance at freedom. Every day, I prayed before the Starlight gods, asking for their divine assistance in accomplishing such a difficult task. Being an experiment for as long as I can remember, my hopes of obtaining freedom have diminished, drastically. The disappointment haunted me, as myself and my spirits struggled to survive. I had no hope left, believing my final plea fell upon deaf ears, yet again. But what happens when my prayers are finally answered? I’m thrust into fulfilling a destiny, with the help of six star knights. Suddenly, I am no longer experiment 555, but the stolen princess of Heila. Freedom, how you have teased my troubled soul. May the Starlight gods guide me and my knights, on this path towards the unknown. ~In Stars We Trust~ Dark Wish is an extraordinary new paranormal reverse harem series. Recommended for 18+ audience, containing mature sexual content and strong language.


Releases 9/8

Makoto has been living in darkness for as long as she can remember. Facing trials and experimental procedures is her norm. Wanting to avoid punishment at all costs, Mako has accepted her life for what it is. Until it isn't anymore. Thrown into a whole new world, she works hard to adjust with the help of her star knights. But sometimes the past just won't let you go.

This is the first book by Yumoyori Wilson and I think she did a fantastic job. It did take me a minute to get into the book. The introduction and prologue were full of history and explanation. You definitely need that in a book like this where you are going into a whole new world. I was just super anxious to get down into the story. Once we started chapter 1 though, I was hooked.

Mako is very unique, even in this strange world she lives in. She's learned her place and tries her hardest to stay out of trouble. The punishments that are handed out in the first part of this book are pretty intense and may be a trigger for some, so warning on that. You can't help but feel for Mako and all that she's been through. She's been alone for so long, other than her spirits, that adjusting to the her new life after being rescued is hard. Especially finding out you are a long lost princess and have 4 (we haven't met them all yet) sexy as sin Star Knights to protect you. Life doesn't just magically become all better for her though. There are still obstacles to overcome and threats to avoid.

There is so much packed into this book, you will be hanging onto your seat until you finish. And an ending that will have you crying and dying for more. I sure hope Yumoyori doesn't keep us waiting too long.

You can find Yumoyori on Fb here.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram