This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Harem of Seas(The Greek Harem), Mia Church

by - Sunday, September 10, 2017


Harem of Seas, (The Greek Gods)
Mia Church
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
**RH/HEA** I am a slave of Poseidon. Nothing more than a pet, like the three headed dog of Hades. But, as Poseidon’s most talented siren, I’m better than that. I deserve more. When five gorgeous demigods insert themselves into my life, I find them more delightful than I’d care to admit out loud. But their betrayal is nothing compared to the wrath of Poseidon when he finds out what they planned for me. Now I must choose between forgiving them, and getting my freedom, or remaining a slave, and getting revenge. Can I collect the pieces of my broken heart and save the men I’ve come to love, so they can save me?



Releases 9/12

Naiyah was created by Poseidon to create havoc for his entertainment. When she takes things to far, Poseidon can't let it stand. Doesn't matter that she is the best siren, in fact, that may be her downfall. While healing from her punishment she meets some demigods unlike any she's come across before. She can't seem to figure out what exactly they are doing with her. And for good reason. They have a huge secret of their own. Even after their huge betrayal, Naiyah has to choose to stand with them and fight for freedom or succumb to what Poseidon has in store for her.

This is the second book in The Greek Gods series but they are stand alone books. Naiyah is a very likeable character. She's the underdog and who doesn't want to root for the underdog. The guys are all unique and easy to love. I have to say my favorite was actually the most standoffish of the bunch. I love Petra. They rally around Naiyah and try to show her a life she's never known. Even if she can't understand why. The truth eventually comes out though and all hell breaks lose.

There's a lot of action in this and a lot of sexy times as well. As with Harem of Choas, I enjoyed the book and I look forward to reading what Mia has next.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram