This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport), Tate James

by - Saturday, September 16, 2017


The Vixen's Lead, (Kit Davenport)
Tate James
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I want vengeance so badly that I can almost taste it. It's all I've ever wanted. So, I did what anyone in my unique position would do. I slapped on a secret identity and became an internationally renowned thief, known as The Fox. Nobody knows me. Nobody can catch me. Or so I thought... It turns out; I have what they want. Special abilities. And trust me, these abilities are coveted--and dangerous. Now, I don't know who to trust or where to go. Peril lurks on every corner as I try to uncover my past and origin. Teaming up with unlikely allies may be my only chance at survival or my biggest mistake. Only time will tell. I'm Kit Davenport and this is only the beginning. ** Warning: This book is a Reverse Harem. It also contains violence, sex, bad-language and content which some readers may find triggering. **

Releases 9/19

Kit Davenport has been through more in her 18 years than anyone could ever imagine. She's strong. She's special. She's a survivor. Now, she wants revenge! She's been getting it in the only way she knows how. Until one small slip up could have it all falling apart. That's not her only problem though. Weird things have been happening. New people have shown up and new information has been uncovered. Who can she trust, who's out to get her and most importantly, who can tell her what she NEEDS to know?

So first let me say that I might be a tiny bit biased about this book. I was lucky enough to read this back when Tate first wrote it. When it was raw and just the basis of the story. I loved it then. So it could only get better after editing and rewrites and months of Tate racking her brain for the perfect words and the right situations for everything to play out. Boy did it get better. This book is AMAZING! It's full of mystery and adventure. Fun and mischief. Lots of sexiness.

Kit is a bad ass, snarky girl who has come through life fighting and never giving up. Her best friend Lucy is fun and loving and is with her every step of the way. The guys you meet in this book are all so different and yet, you love them all equally. Well except for maybe one but as I've told Tate, he's growing on me. Especially there toward the end.

This is a full length story that will take you on adventure after adventure. You will be hooked from the first few sentences and won't be able to put it down until you finish. Then you will be messaging Tate for MORE MORE MORE!!! I don't want to tell you anything about what happens in the book b/c you need to experience everything as it comes. Best book I've read this year and definitely my favorite new RH series. I can't wait to see where this series goes and what's going to happen next.

Oh, I almost forgot, sexy time. Well, let's just say that foxy kitten has claws.


Keep up with Tate on her FB page and join her reader group, The Fox Hole.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram