This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Elements of Mischief Hijinks Harem Book 1 by C.M. Stunich & Tate James

by - Thursday, October 05, 2017


Elements of Mischief , (Hijinks Harem Book 1)
C.M. Stunich and Tate James
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
My name is Arizona Smoke, and I'm the proud owner of a house haunted by my dead Gram, best friend to a cocktail dress loving werewolf, and apparent soul mate to four plumbers who also happen to be elemental dragons. Besides rippling pectorals, tattoos, and … uh, nice, long pipes, the guys also have control of the elements. Supernatural law (whoever heard of such a thing anyway?) dictates that since I stumbled upon the guys in their alternate forms, I have to marry them. All four of them. Oh, and apparently one lousy (okay, awesome) night of sex means that I'm an elemental, too—and no amount of magical penicillin can cure this disease. All I wanted was hot running water and toilets that flushed, but now I'm dealing with monsters lurking in the sewers, supernatural politics, and four penniless (but totally hot) plumbers living in my crumbling old Victorian. I'm Ari Smoke, wine aficionado, ex-barista, and a girl who is completely out of her element. Having four hot husbands is nice … but the death threats, not so much.

Synopsis:
Arizona is so ducking pucked! One day her biggest Mother Teresa troubles are broken pipes then between elemental dragons who are suddenly exposing their junk and dragon forms to her. They are her "mates".  To top it off with killer incubus, ghost Grandma, she's randomly causing fires, and facing down unknown killer family? Ducking pucked, for reals! 

Epilepsy Warning: Some may suffer an epileptic seizure while reading this series. Please consult your doctor if you are prone to these seizures before reading. Overall hi jinks, puns and kinky fuckery will feel similar to flashing lights in written form. 


Overall: 
I'm torn between sending Tate and CM bottles of wine, wrist supports for those poor sore from typing hands or putting them in time out! This is sold as a funny paranormal Reverse Harem series and it totally delivers on everything you want. Arizona comes off as an out of control, screw up wino with major commitment issues. She is plenty of that but she is so much more so please excuse her sometimes bratty attitude and read on you will love her a lot by the end of this book. The supporting cast really carries the book from good plot to, " I love it, please can I have more sir". 

via GIPHY

The twists and turns the book had was a surprising but not unwelcome twists. Once I was done I quickly muttered, "Need to find, 'Surprise Mother F**ker', GIFs ASAP'". Here is my favorite. 

via GIPHY

So if you haven't already already picked up your copy, all I have to say is you are obviously one of those people who watch the first part of the movie "Up", and don't cry; or *gasp* you are one of those people who hate Harry Potter!! 😭 But seriously you have a funny stubborn female lead with four sexy plumber crackin husbands who can simultaneously clear her pipes, her septic tank while she clears pipes on the other two...  What isn't to LOVE? 😍 Everyone is seriously over the top and literally wake up with a dick in your face personalities. Oh yes, now is where I warn readers that this is definitely intended for mature readers, there is kinky fuckery galore. At one point there is a cup that has to be filled with SOMETHING and I had to pause and say a "Hail Mary". 

Congrats Tate and CM, great first book for your new project. I totally agree this book deserves to be read with wine accompanying it.  



via GIPHY
 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram