This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Fierce Angels (Lilith and Her Harem), May Dawson

by - Thursday, January 11, 2018


Fierce Angels, (Lilith and Her Harem)
May Dawson
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I used to be Ellis Landon. Ordinary at best. And literally haunted. But now I’m Ryker’s Firestarter. Levi’s Dangerous Girl. Jacob’s Princess. Funny how different love will make you. Stronger. Braver. Bound, and free, all at once. Pursued by demons and by the Company that would imprison us to unlock the secrets of the Far, we have to find the Fourth. The last member of my harem. Together, we’ll be a force to be reckoned with. Together, we’ll protect my mother and rescue my sister from the dark afterlife. Together with my harem, I’ll never be unloved and unwanted again. Let the forces of hell come at us. I’ve got my boys. FIERCE ANGELS is the second in the paranormal reverse harem romance series, LILITH AND HER HAREM.


After being held captive by the Company, rescued by Jacob and thrown into a whole new world, Ellis is trying to settle in and learn. She's been busting her butt to show everyone she can do what needs to be done. All while hiding a very important secret. When the truth comes out, the boys aren't happy. Was letting Levi and Ryker leave for their hunt with her still being mad a good idea? Can she really survive being left alone with Jacob until they get back? And what happens when they finally find the Fourth?

Listen up! Serious face on here. All you Jacob haters from book one, you come tell me what you think about him after you finish this book. You think he's a grumpy asshole? You think he's unnecessarily mean to Ellis in book one. READ THIS BOOK!  You will come out more understanding, loving, and just want to cuddle him all night long, for Jacob than you ever thought possible. I loved Jacob in the first book, if you read my review then you know that. This book just amped that up for me. I LOVE the back and forth between Jacob and Ellis. I seriously laughed out loud through almost a whole chapter.
"You're not riding me. I'm carrying you. Where I want to go. If I were a horse, it'd be a stallion."
Like seriously, laughed so hard! But we also get some real, dark, dirty (not the good kind) of moments with Jacob too. What he went through and why he is who he is. Oh my heart.

Ok, so enough about Jacob. Let's talk about Levi and Ryker too. While everyone is hard at work trying to learn as much as they can and prepare for the Far, we also get some down time. The boys each get some one on one time with Ellis. We get to see what each one thinks is a perfect date. *Swoon* I so enjoyed getting to spend time with them like that. We also may know who the Fourth is now. That comes with a whole new bag of problems. Even though I'm not supposed to, I'm seriously feeling for him as well. Maybe I have a thing for the underdog?

So yes, I loved everything about this book. I did read an early copy so I can't say for sure if the small issues I caught will be in the fully published version or not but even as OCD as I am, they weren't enough to pull me away from the overall love I had for this book. I will say, there are some moments that get a little dark and if you feel like you need to know before you read it, just message me and I'll be happy to tell you about it. Just remember, Jacob was tortured in his past.

I happened to see that book 3 is now on amazon!! Dirty Angels, come on March!!

You can follow along with May on FB here.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram