This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Shattered Destiny (Reclaiming The Throne), Yumoyori Wilson & Tamara White

by - Thursday, February 15, 2018


Shattered Destiny, (Reclaiming The Throne)
Tamara White & Yumoyori Wilson
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
What if one act of kindness shatters your destiny? One moment that changed your life forever. Would you embrace it or fight with everything you had? Born to a powerful mother and father, both highly respected in our clan for their magic and strength, I was neither powerful nor respected. I was born a null. Devoid of any of the strength or power of my clan and to make matters worse, my attempted shift into dragon form revealed I’m nothing more than a mere human. When my mother became ill and my father abandoned us, I became the head of the household. I didn’t mind doing hard labor; actually, I enjoyed knowing I could be of use to my mother by performing the duties she could no longer do. My life had become the same routine until I decided to step in and help an injured dragon who crossed my path. After healing them, my clan turned on me, taking me to the King to be interrogated. Now, I’m free and on the run – beginning my journey into the unknown. I am Abigail Fiammetta. I vow to live and reclaim the shattered pieces of my life. Even if I have to kill to do so. SHATTERED DESTINY is a new REVERSE HAREM, paranormal series. Recommended for 18+ audience, containing mature sexual content, violence and strong language.


Abby is a caring, hardworking and loving human. Which is all great, except she's the daughter of two powerful dragon shifters. She doesn't let that get her down though. Abandoned by her father, she works extra hard to care for herself and her sick mother. Until one day, one tiny moment, changes everything.

Basically, Abby is a dragon shifter who is powerless. A disappointment. But she still has to live among her clan and work to provide for her and her mom. She makes one decision and her whole world gets thrown upside down. Not only is she tortured physically, the awful king takes out his anger on her loved ones as well. That got a little intense so warning for you there. Nobody seems to want to stand up to the king even when they know he's wrong. So Abby finally gets free and she runs. Inadvertently, she runs right to the people who started this whole turn of events.

This book has a lot of action going on. Between training and real fights, there never seems to be a dull moment. While there are multiple male dragon mates in this story, we spend the majority of our time with just one. He's a grumpy one too. We all know I like those grumpy men. We focus more on Abby learning about herself and working towards her goal of revenge on the king.

Of course things take a twisty turn at the end of the book and we are left in a bit of a panic. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long until Shattered Promise comes out and we can find out what happens next! I think this was a good mix of the two authors. You can get a feel of both of their normal styles but I don't think one overpowered the other in any way.

You can keep up with Tamara here and Yumoyori here.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram