This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Unconventional (Reverse Harem Story), Rebecca Royce

by - Sunday, February 18, 2018


Unconventional, (Reverse Harem Story)
Rebecca Royce
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
As an English major and the editor of the Literary Magazine at Denberg University, I'm fully focused on school. Struggling with being the utter disappointment of my parents--who happen to be two amazing academics--I'm doing my best to prove myself. Stranded on campus with nowhere to go this holiday season, I'm determined to stay on task. But then, Maven Stone calls my name, and everything changes... Suddenly, I'm on a whirlwind vacation with Maven and his two fraternity brothers, Chance Montgomery and Banyan Iburgess, chasing dreams I never knew I had. I'm Giovanna Amsel, and this is the first part of our unconventional love story.

Releases 2/20


With her parents off on some amazing academic journey to discover new things, Giovanna finds herself stuck at college over the holidays. Used to being alone, she's making the best of her time. Unfortunately, an accident at her dorm leaves her temporarily homeless. Good thing she ran into Maven, Chance and Banyan, the hot as hell frat guys who seem hell bent on her spending time with them.

I've really been looking forward to reading this book. I love Rebecca's writing and while I enjoy her scifi and paranormal work, I was so excited to see what she would do with contemporary. I was NOT disappointed! Vonni is a very unique character. She's an introvert and she's awkward as all get out, never really knowing what to say. I related with her so much. Being around the guys though, she's like a different person. She's funny and talkative. They seem to just bring out a whole new side of her. They understand her. They don't push and yet they open up new doors for her.

This is a hard review to write b/c I don't really want to spoil anything within the book. You don't have some huge drama or mystery that needs solving. It's just a girl, three guys and a holiday vacation from school that turns out completely different than any of them expected. There is plenty to hold your attention though. This is what I can tell you. This book starts the series and the first bit gives you a glimpse of the end of the series. There will be three books. We do not end on a big cliffhanger or major event. We do end in a spot that has me dying to know what's going to happen next. I think that's more to do with the fact that I adore these characters and just want their whole story now. I'm greedy like that.

No matter if you love Rebecca's books or have never read them before you need to pick this one up.

Make sure you follow Rebecca on FB here.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram