This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Shadow Kissed (The Witch’s Rebels)

by - Thursday, April 05, 2018


Shadow Kissed , (The Witch’s Rebels)
Sarah Piper
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

A witch outrunning her past. Five smoldering-hot guardians. And the dark secret that could destroy them all… Blackmoon Bay is a city of monsters. Surviving here means never leaving home without a sharp stake. It means keeping secrets, even from friends. And unless I want the Hunters finding me again, it means my witchcraft stays on permanent lockdown. Good policy—until the night I accidentally resurrect a dead girl, rekindling my magic and drawing the Bay’s most dangerous men to my doorstep. Asher, the bad-boy incubus. Darius, the cunning, oh-so-sexy vampire. Emilio, the wolf shifter with a big heart and a treacherous past. Ronan, the only demon I trust with my soul. And Death himself, bound to my magic for reasons I don’t understand. Together they’ve sworn to protect me from the evil out there, but it’s not the evil out there I’m worried about. A shadow lurks inside me, black and deadly as a bomb. And I’m pretty sure my magical mishap just lit the fuse. I’m Gray Desario. Witch. Survivor. Occasional bringer of chaos. And tonight? The darkness is coming…

The Witch's Rebels:
Shadow Kissed
Darkness Bound ( June 14th)

Gray Desario is a Witch, but she is so much more.  She swore to hide her magic when a tragic event happened when she was 16.  She is doing well for herself, or as good as she can anyway.  Trouble always seems to find her.  One night while making a delivery for her job, she stumbles upon a young girl being attacked.  With a choice to either run or help, she helps. But things quickly get out of control, and the girl she tried to help, ends up dying. In her grief, a power she never knew she had was unleashed.  Setting of a chain of events that changes her life forever.

Can I just say WOW!! I freaking loved, loved Shadow Kissed.  Gray is such a fun and kick a@@ character. She is funny, strong, sharp, and not afraid to speak her mind. She has so much history that unfolds throughout the story, I just could not stop reading. Gray has two close friends in Sophie and Ronan.  They are her support system, although lately things with Ronan are changing. He is so protective of her, and I ate it up. I really enjoy a good protective alpha, and he is just the right amount.  When things start happening to Gray, he introduces her to his friends. Little does she know that she knows them already, and that they have been watching over her for 8 years. Darius, the nightclub owner that she has had some run ins with, who just so happens to be a vampire.  Emilio, the werewolf detective that Ronan has mentioned many times.  Asher, a demon just like Ronan, who is so very sexy and distracting.  And lets not forget about Death, who has helped her many times with this new power.  This is a slower burn romance, although there is some small action going on.  Tragedy strikes and Gray has to rely on the new men in her life.  Even though it is such a short time frame she has known them, they have known and watched over her for years.  I loved the duel points of views that we get.  Shadow Kissed has it all. Action, humor, drama, revelations,  a friendship starting to be something more, and new eye candy. Seriously, if you love a good urban fantasy RH than this is the book for you.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram