This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Pack Ebon Red, (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf Book 1) CM Stunich

by - Friday, June 30, 2017


Pack Ebon Red, (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf Book 1)
CM Stunich
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
I am wolf; I am human; I am neither; I am both. I am werewolf. And I have seven Alpha Males as my mates. All mine to kiss and hold and touch, seven handsome men for my bed. My boys represent the biggest packs in North America. But I am the Alpha Female and I rule them all. One day, the packs might force me to choose. But my heart, it won't allow it. Things could get…bloody if I have to fight for my boys. For now, three glittering dark courts threaten our existence with their glamorous cruelty: the vampires, the witches, and the fae. Werewolves are missing from all the packs, and my boys and I, we have to find them. Or find out who's killing them. Because I'm the mistress of my men, my packs, a girl known simply as White Wolf. I've promised to protect the men I love, the family and friends I cherish. And the White Wolf…always keeps her promises.

Synopsis:
We enter the story a week before Zara is to accept her mates whom she will live with fight with and ... well you get the idea. They have a year before Zara will have to choose one mate to keep. Together they must prove themselves to the packs and discover why an entire pack is gone and why other wolves from other packs are also missing. Zara and her mates will have to do this all while enduring traditions, ritual self mutilation and harsh politics.. Oh goodie!


via GIPHY

Overall:
I think readers will be blown away with this new series. CM Stunich introduces us to world with such vivid color and life, where there is beauty in their brutal traditions. Zara's mother (Nikolina) who is Alpha of the strongest pack in North America and Zara's grandmother ( Majka) the alpha before her daughter is the Alpha Mother. Both lead and teach with a firm hand cold expressions and often cruelty. For some crazy reason I still like them, Nikolina is not warm and loving at all but sometimes you get the feeling she's proud of the strong woman she has raised. Majka is most of the time just mean, encouraging Zara to better herself by telling Zara she's not worthy of the bloodline she has been passed. She is not your regular crazy grandma.

Dislikes:
I'm not a huge fan of the relationship set up so far with Zara and her mates. I know that this will all work itself out and there will be a balance to the group but Zara makes it known when things start to develop she doesn't intend to play favorites. Yet her actions don't really let any of the guys know this and she isn't communicating. So obviously everyone is on edge not knowing what to expect.

Likes:
Despite my dislikes Zara is a solid female main character. I'm well known by my friends for having zero patience with silly little girls who let insecurities and fear rule them. Well ladies Zara for all of her eighteen years is a WOMAN. She takes her responsibility to the pack seriously but doesn't let it rule her, Zara understands when she needs to put a sibling in their place but also how to be gentle and forgiving when needed. I am woman hear me roar! (Or howl in this case)

via GIPHY

 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram