This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Blood and Ink (Under the Skin Serial), K.B. Ladnier

by - Thursday, August 10, 2017


Blood and Ink, (Under the Skin)
K.B. Ladnier
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
***This is one part to a four part reverse-harem serial. Recommended for 18+ and is about 12,000+ words*** My name is Lucy Bryant. I love bright and pretty colors, girly clothes and music from pretty much any era before the 90's. Oh...and I'm a vampire. A vampire who also happens to be the only tattoo artist that can tattoo another vampire and make it stay. I've lived a peaceful life as a blood sucking creature of the night so far, but all of it changes with a single tattoo. I should've just locked myself in my coffin... Order of books: Serial 1: Blood and Ink Serial 2: Blood and Lust Serial 3: Blood and Bondage Serial 4: Blood and Revenge


Releases 8/11

Lucy is a kick ass vampire tattoo artist. Wanting to keep her life as close to normal as possible after turning, she experiments over and over until the finds out what it takes to tattoo a vampire and make it stick. This makes her unique. Not such a great thing when the STF come knocking on her door asking questions only she can answer. Of course, that's only the start of her problems. Her quiet little life is about to turn upside down.

I absolutely LOVED this! I think this is going to be an amazing serial. I was hooked at the very beginning with Lucy's salty and snarky attitude. I instantly fell in love with the first love interest we meet, even though my heart ended up a little broken at the end. I have faith though. Hunky love interest number 2 has me intrigued as well.

I think K.B. did a fantastic job of setting this series up. We get a good look at why things are the way they are and why certain things happen. It looks like it's going to be one heck of a ride in this 4 book series. This is a quick read and the ending is going to have you cursing K.B. to hurry up and get you more! Oh and yes, yes we have some sexy time. Just a smidge but it's very...tasty.

Make sure you get your stalk on here.
K.B. Ladnier-Author Page
KB's Kreatures

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram