This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Vega ( The Stardust Series)

by - Sunday, July 23, 2017


Vega, (The Stardust Series)
Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke
Goodreads , Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Note to Readers: Chamaeleon (Book 3.5 of The Stardust Series) must be read before Vega to fully understand the storyline. Haley walked away from Knox, Theo, Chase, Jackson, and Liam, believing it was the best thing for everyone. But, when Theo and Knox appear in Portland months later, pleading for her to come home, she can’t find the strength to refuse. With a radical plan in place, Haley returns to Santa Cruz, more determined than ever to keep Team Jaguar intact. Will her growing connection with each of the guys ultimately lead to happiness, or will it all end in heartbreak?


Stardust Series: Book 1-Phoenix Book 2- Draco Book 3-Pyxis Book 3.5- Chamaeleon Book 4- Vega Book 5- coming soon My review for Vega will not contain any spoilers, I really can't tell you anything that the authors themselves have not released. But I can tell you it was awesome! That questions get answered, while new ones arise. Do they all find their way back together? That is answered. I can tell you that you will find the answers to questions like, Does she see her father again? Is she still in danger? Will she join the team? Does she agree to date them all? I will not tell you the answer, or even give a hint, sorry. 😉 But I can tell you that with each book this series keeps getting better and better, which I don't know how because I loved it from book one. I can tell you that each of the guys just get hotter and more lovable. That they each have their own personalities that are compatible with Haley. I loved everything about Vega, and you will too. These ladies did a fantastic job, and as always I patiently wait for the next!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram