This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Serpent's Touch (The Last Serpent), Tansey Morgan

by - Sunday, October 15, 2017


Serpent's Touch, (The Last Serpent)
Tansey Morgan
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
The thing about fairy tales is, there's usually a catch. This one was no exception. The day I, Lilith Palmer, stopped being the Hot Topic girl and became something else started as any other, but ended in the car of a devilishly handsome man whose net-worth was probably higher than the entire neighborhood I lived in; not my usual Tuesday night. That, however, was only the start of the weird path I was about to set off on; a path that would take me to a place where reality collides with magic, where I find out everything I knew about the world I lived in was a lie, and where I'm the only woman present. There are five of them - five of the most interesting, sexy, and probably dangerous men I have ever met. They live in a mansion in the middle of rural Germany, a mansion protected by magic. And they tell me not only do they have supernatural abilities, but that I have them too, and they're here to help pull them out of me. Sounds like a dream, until that catch comes up. Supernaturals are being hunted down for the energy they possess, myself especially, and if they don't act fast to bring me into the fold, a fate worse than death awaits all of us. But triggering my supernatural side to come out won't be easy, not before I'm ready, and when the hunters step up their game and the window starts to close, it'll take everything I have in me just to stay alive; no matter how many men would put their lives on the line to protect me. Serpent's Touch is the first book in a brand new paranormal REVERSE HAREM series by Tansey Morgan. If you love the paranormal romance and urban fantasy genres, and want to read something that not only straddles the line between both, but introduces not one, but five love interests, then this is the book for you. Disclaimer: this book is part of a continuing series of novels, all which will the same arc over many books, but each which will tease into the next - expect to be left with questions at the end. As a reverse harem urban fantasy, you can expect there to be action, magic, intrigue, and multiple primary love interests. Sexual content will also form a part of this series, as will swearing and violence. If you're happy with all of this, then...


Lilith is living a normal life just trying to get by. Until a strange man walks into her store and changes everything. No longer able to deny the strange things happening, she has no choice but to take Dante up on his offer. Thrown into a whole new world, Lilith seems to actually be taking things pretty well. She's met her super hot new housemates and started settling in. Outside forces aren't done with her yet though. Being the only female in the house, the guys all promise to protect her. Can they figure out from what before it's too late? Who's going to protect them from her? In a world full of supernatural creatures, you never know what's lurking around the corner.

This is the first book by Tansey and I think she did a good job on introducing us to this new series. Lilith is an easy to like character. Even though she finds herself in a position of needing to be protected, she's no helpless heroine by any means. The guys are all different and also easy to like. Just as you would suspect in the supernatural world they are mysterious and have some secrets.

This was a quicker read but it still held a lot of information. You get a sense of the new world and it sets up nicely for what to expect in the series. There are no sexy times in this book but we do have 5 potential suitors and there's definitely some chemistry happening between some of them.

All in all I enjoyed this book and I'll definitely be reading the next one when it comes out.

You can find Tansey on FB here or join her reader group here.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram