This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Heart of the Walker ( Walker Series) Coralee June

by - Thursday, March 15, 2018

3/
Heart of the Walker, (The Walker Series)
Coralee June
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
It’s been a month since Josiah took what was left of our dying relationship and extinguished its embers. Making my home in Dormas, I’m finding my true self. I’ve settled into my job at the Bakery, and when I’m not avoiding Jules, I’m stealing moments with Maverick, Cyler, Jacob, Huxley, Patrick, and Kemper. I don’t fool myself into thinking that my desire for all of them is something I’m worthy of, but every time I gladly settle for just friendship, they pull me closer, making me want them all the more. Even though life in Dormas brings its sweetness, danger always seems a heartbeat away. Trade deals, alliances, and unexpected friends are keeping us busy. If it’s not the latest increase in X infected Scavengers, it's Emperor Lackley’s unpredictable machinations to unleash an evil that will threaten not just the people I love, but us all. One thing I know for sure—I won’t let that happen without a fight.


The Walker Series:
Wings of the Walker
Heart of the Walker (3/16)


Ashleigh is trying to move on with her life.  It has been one month since Josiah broke her heart for what she promised herself was the last time.  Ash has started her job in the bakery, she is growing closer to the guys, Maverick, Cyler, Jacob, Huxley, Patrick and Kemper.  They are each starting to let her know how they feel about her.  She is happy in Dormas, even if she has to spend most of her time staying away from Jules, unless she is rescuing Jacob from her.  But danger is still around, and Cyler and the guys are trying to even the odds against Emperor Lackley.  They are searching for help through any means necessary.  Ash has heard all about the deadly scavengers, but things are not always what they seem.  That the heart can still love someone even though they betrayed you.  But with help of six certain guys, Ash is moving on with her life.  They have become her family, and there is nothing she won't do for them.

Wings of the Walker blew me away, I loved it.  Ms. June has stepped up her game with Heart of the Walker.  No matter how hard Ashleigh tries to move on, she can't help seem to get over Josiah. Or so she thinks, her heart still feels something for him.  Her head keeps telling her he betrayed her, but he still owns a small piece of her heart.  She is finally fitting in with her makeshift family, and even has a job  The guys all do what they can to make her happy and keep her safe.  There are new friends to be made, allies to help in the war against Emperor Lackley.  And can I say that by the end I really hated Lackley. He needs to be killed off in a horrible manor, hint, hint.
The guys, we get to learn more about their history.  I really enjoyed hearing about their pasts and it draws Ash closer to them.  Even Hux, he is still a jerk at times but he is starting to thaw and maybe show her a glimpse of the man underneath.  The ending was epic!  Lots of action, strength shown, allies revealed, and determination to protect the ones they love.  There is a cliffhanger, but it sets it up book three perfectly.  Overall, this series just gets better and better.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram