This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Untamed (Sons of Zues), Tamara White

by - Friday, March 16, 2018


Untamed, (Sons of Zues)
Tamara White
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Magic. God’s. Demigods. None of it’s real, right? My life used to be normal. I worked two jobs to save for college, looked after my mother who was ill, and had three very close friends who meant the world to me. Until one night, everything changed. Now, I’m stuck living here in this gated community as a punishment for murdering someone. The catch? I don’t remember any of it. I’ve always suffered blackouts but I never dreamed I could blackout out and not remembering someone die. How could I forget something that horrible? While I struggle to regain my memories, I also have to deal with new college classes my father insists I take. As the days go by, I start to bond with my step brothers and a mysterious stranger enters my life. I am intrigued by him but also drawn to the others. Is it possible to fall for more than one person? When secrets are revealed, I have no choice to accept, things may not be as clear as they seem. *** This is a new reverse harem series loosely based on the Greek gods. Please note its not the original mythology. There are bits of the original myths but I have added my own twist. *Is should also be noted this is a New Adult series so sex and coarse language do occur.


Val has never really been normal. She's suffered blackouts, woken with injuries, missing time and no clue what happened. But when she wakes up from one with the cops arresting her for murder, her life changes forever. Her dad comes to the rescue as much as he can. He gets her out until trial but she has to come live with him, his wife and her four sons in this weird community. Now she's focused on new college classes, trying to remember what happened to her best friend and fitting in with her new family. The blackouts are still coming and getting worse. Along with these weird dreams. While she is getting closer to the brothers, there are still secrets pulling them apart. Will she forgive them when the truth comes out? Will they all survive until then?

This is the first book in this new series by Tamara. It's got a very interesting concept. I like the mythology. We have Gods, Demigods and witches. I wasn't hooked from the get go on this one but it did pick up as we went through. It was confusing at times but I think it was meant to be that way with the memory loss that kept happening. The world building was great. I think we get a great understanding of how things work and a good history of how it came about. The relationship building, well I wasn't 100% with that. We go from hate to love pretty quick which isn't too unusual when magic is involved but I think it was more Val's attitude toward it that threw me off.

The ending is where this book really hooked me though. When all the secrets came out and things all fell together. Now I'm definitely looking forward to the next book. Especially when a twist happens at the very end. That was like oh my gosh YES!

So over all, I say yes give this a go. We are all different and I know a ton of people who were hooked from the beginning to the end. If you are like me though and it takes a minute to get into, don't give up. The ending is totally worth it.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram