This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Stolen ( Saving Setora)

by - Sunday, April 08, 2018


Stolen , (Saving Setora)
Raven Dark & Petra J. Knox
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem

It all began when the road warriors found me outside Hell’s Burning, lost and dehydrated. When the bikers took me into The Compound, I thought I was saved. Especially when, as a Violet—a rare genetic anomaly prized above all—I’m taken in and raised by one of the wealthiest men in the world. Educated and groomed by the best teachers money could buy, I mistakenly thought he had a great future planned for me, one in which I’d be cared for and cherished. I was wrong. For centuries, women have been sold as slaves. In my 18th year, my benefactor reveals a truth that shatters my world. I’m to be put on display before the wealthiest of society at one of the biggest auctions this world has ever seen…as a slave. But that night at the auction, something goes wrong. I am stolen by members of the infamous Dark Legion, a road warrior crew feared the world over. Torn from the only world I have ever known, now I have not one master, but four. I shouldn’t want these dangerous, deadly men with their leather cuts and their growling bikes, but the deeper my captors draw me into their dark and twisted world, the more I crave what they do to me. They stole me from a powerful man who’ll stop at nothing to get me back. If I don’t find a way to escape soon, my new masters might just steal my heart.

Saving Setora:
Stolen
Sanctum ( coming soon )

We start off our story with a lost 6 year old girl.   She was found by a group of road warriors.  They took her to The Compound, and their leader Damien.  For she was something special, a Violet, a rare genetic anomaly that is prized above all.  With her light purple hair and eyes, she is a stunning beauty.  She is guarded, trained and watched constantly until the age of 18.  Then she finds that she is to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.  Making Damien an even more wealthy of a man.  Stripped, and paraded in front of the wealthiest of  the regions, she was trained to serve her new master. Whoever that may be.  When two handsome men are late to the auction, Setora feels an instant connection with the two.  When she overhears that she will be sold to the Talak of Crite, who is known for his evil ways, she is terrified.  But a strange turn of events happens, she is stolen.  From the same two men that she felt attraction to. But did she really escape one hell to end up in another?

Wow, can I just say that Stolen was such a freaking awesome read.  I kept having to read to find out what was going to happen next.  How was she going to adjust to her new life, who was going to be her masters and would they share her.  I felt so sorry for Setora, her life at the compound with Damien. What a cruel man he was, and you will be hating him as much as me.  Even though she was stolen from him, I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him.  Getting stolen by two gorgeous guys, who want her as their slave.  To do with as they see fit.  Now here is the part some may have a problem with, so be warned if you have a trigger warning.  Although I did not find it offensive, some may.  Pretty Boy and Steel treat her like a slave, that means taking what they want when they want.  However having said that they always make sure she is ready and they lavish attention on her.  To me they just seem like alpha men who take what they want, which I happen to find sexy as hell. This story is not for the faint of heart, so if you don't mind a darker theme which includes, alpha men taking what they want, sex in front of others, so far just a 3 some with just mfm, and you do not mind extremely dominant men. Then this book is for you.  The sex scenes were so freaking hot, the guys Pretty Boy, Steel, Sheriff and Hawk are such dominant men that they will leave you going "yes please can I be next"!  Setora spends her time learning to live with freedoms she didn't have before and her growing feelings for all four of the guys.  All of them are sexy, alpha and know what they want, but I am just alittle less taken with Sheriff.  I am sure that will change.  As each of them get to know each other and feelings grow, the guys thought that they kept a close watch over their little rare flower. But little did they know that the evil man who lost his little Violet wants her back. And yes, it ends on a cliffhanger. But in my opinion it just sets it up perfectly for the second book. Would I recommend Stolen, Hell yes I would!!


You May Also Like

2 comentarios

Instagram