This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

ChainLink by MJ Cage

by - Thursday, May 31, 2018


ChainLink, (Belonging)
MJ Cage
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
After finding your whole world flipped on it's axis, again, how do you go forward? Where do you go from there. Me? I decide to sink to the bottom of a bottle of whiskey. My mates try to find the truth out of the Healer's claims, but I'm not holding my breath. I don't feel like any kind of goddess, or succubus, or magician, or whatever else that quack wants to say. I am the same ole' me as always, still lacking memories from eighteen years of my life, still falling hopelessly head over feet in love with four different people. I can't deny that sex still rules my mind lately, can you really blame me with three sexy males and one gorgeous female surrounding me? They always make me feel like a goddess...


I'm just not feeling this story.

I had enjoyed the first one, but still felt like it had been lacking something.
When it took a paranormal turn, I was excited.
I love all things paranormal.
However, I just can't seem to connect with this series.

It's original in its storyline and has the potential to be a really good series.
I just think some expansion in certain areas would help it.
Mainly adding depth to the characters.
I feel we don't really get a sense of who they are and what they mean to one another.

Told from multiple points of view.

Ends on a cliffhanger that leaves you questioning what is to come.

Personally, I don't think this would be a book I would recommend.
However, I do encourage you to read it yourself to form an opinion.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram