This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Their Sacrifice by Jazz Michaels

by - Thursday, May 31, 2018


Their Sacrifice, (Utopia Inc)
Jazz Michaels
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Valda Bashan is trapped, but she is far from alone. Andreas, Hatch, Oz, and Dirk are all fighting to stay at her side as they work their way through a puzzling prison. The greater struggle for Valda is rebuilding the trust between the five of them. She doesn’t have their memories, but her guys have proved they’ll start over again as many times as needed. When Oz discovers they are on the clock, the pressure ramps. It will take every one of them working together to solve the riddling path to freedom. As they pull apart their lives to help her rebuild hers, Valda and her men will be tested. If they succeed, none can really tell her what waits on the other side. They’ll sacrifice everything to save her, can she do any less? ***Their Sacrifice is the second book in the Utopia Inc series. A reverse harem romance***

There is no way for me to express in words what this book did to me, but I'm going to try.
First of all, there are so many twists and turns in this book.
It is almost overwhelming how much this book effects my emotions.
They were all over the place.
Second, the characters are brilliant.
The storyline is amazing.
And the way it sucks you in is like nothing ever before.
I didn't think I could like the characters more from the first book, but Jazz proved me wrong.
You get such a more in depth view of them: their flaws, their love for Valda, and their overall personality.
It makes you want them for yourself.
This is everything a sci-fi book should be about.
I've not had the privilege to read many of these type books, but I'm so glad this is one that is breaking me into the genre.
There are times when I feel like I need to Google certain things, but I love how it makes me question things.
To look on from another perspective.
I just think this is an amazing series overall.
I can't wait to see what is in store in the next one.
Lastly, I feel like you should be prepared to sacrifice a piece of yourself after reading this.
Highly recommend.
If you haven't picked this series up yet, I strongly suggest you do so.
I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram