This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Emotional by Reyna Orrisan

by - Thursday, May 31, 2018


Emotional
Reyna Orrisan
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
My life has been horrible. I have been broken, abused, and forgotten. I have been shaped and changed by my experiences. Because of my past, my emotions are strong. They have taken on a life of their own. I have my Anger, my Pain, my Lust, and my Sadness. They protect me, they make me stronger, and they push me to do things – sometimes bad things. I need my Emotions – my Demons, my Emos – because they shield me from the monstrous demons that roam the night. How do I separate my insanity from reality? Can I accept my Emos, even knowing they might not be real? I know I won’t survive without them. **Scenes and subject matter intended for 18+, contains dark elements and scenes that may be triggering.**


A dark reverse harem read.

A story that makes you question reality vs fantasy.

Amazingly written.

This book will pull at your emotions.
Make sure to read the trigger warning.
This is not a read to take lightly.

This is one of those books that is hard to review due to the emotional turmoil it puts you through.
It is one that is better for the individual to read themselves than for anyone to tell them about it.

I definitely recommend it.
I think it is something different and unique in its writing and storyline.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram