This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Jinxed (Toxic Bitchcraft), K. B. Ladnier

by - Tuesday, June 12, 2018


Jinxed, (Toxic Bitchcraft)
K.B. Ladnier
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Never cross a Craft witch... Christi Craft is the name and being witchy is my game! I own a little shop in rural Salem, filled with all manner of fun things; priceless heirlooms, cursed artifacts, bath bombs, Spills (magically spelled pills, if you get my drift). You know, harmless things. However, Milo James, a sexy AF Warlock Warden, disagrees. He's always giving me citations and fines for selling my cursed artifacts to humans who don't know any better. I’ve known him most of my life, and he sees me as a little sister – at least, that’s how he treats me. Dang it… If that's not enough, Orrin, my Incubus lover, suddenly wants more from me than just an occasional roll in the sheets. On top of that, I have to deal with this poltergeist I unknowingly acquired with a recent purchase. He's demanding I solve his murder. What he doesn't seem to grasp is that I suck at being a witch. But things aren't what they seem when it comes to this spirit, and I'm not sure I can help him on my own. With or without my power.
 **This is a REVERSE HAREM romance filled with laughs, lust, and a whole lot of foul language. You’ve been warned.**

Releases 6/15

Christi Craft, daughter of super famous, super powerful Emma Craft, should also be a very powerful witch. So what happened? Instead, she runs a small magic inspired shop in Salem. She can barely work enough magic to keep her Spills stocked. Normally the only trouble she has is when hot as hell Milo comes to punish her for selling magical items to humans. Of course it's not really punishment when it's Milo coming to visit.  All of that changes when Button pops into her life. Now she has to help him figure out what happened so he will leave her alone. Can she help him with what little power she does have? What secrets will get uncovered along the way?

You know how you read all of these angsty, indepth, heartwrenching books that we all love and sometimes you just need to read something that's light and fluffy to clear all that out? Well this is that book for you. K.B. will have you rolling in laughter at the antics these crazy characters get up to. Between the super sassy best friend Turk, the two hot as hell love interests, and the ghost who is causing chaos left and right to get what he wants, there is never a dull moment. Throw in the talking skull with the mouth of a sailor and you've got giggles for days.

 However, we still get some good meat to the story too. It's not just fluff. We have a real story with some mystery thrown in. Something is up and Orrin seems to have an idea of what it is. And Button, he may just be my favorite of all. I can't wait to see what comes of his story.

Absolutely 100% think everyone needs to read this book. Unless you are offended by bad language and snarky attitudes. If you are then you should run far far away from this book.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram