This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

The Deal (The Succubus Bargain Part Two) by L.L. Frost

by - Monday, July 03, 2017


The Deal, (Succubus Bargain Book 2)
L.L. Frost
Goodreads/a>, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Locked out of her apartment with nowhere to go, Adie’s day goes from bad to worse when she finds out she’s been accused of breaking demonic law. While hunting down a red hot demon, seeking refuge with her mentor, and doing a little research, Adie finds herself stalked by more than misfortune. No matter how many times she throws it away, the contract from K & B Financial keeps popping up everywhere she goes. She has a sneaking suspicion that her chance encounter with the trio of sexy demons might be at the root of all her problems. The more she discovers, the more complicated her life becomes, and soon Adie suspects she’s stumbled into a trap. With no home to retreat to and misfortune all around, Adie’s dream of opening a bakery is quickly slipping away. Can she figure out a way to get ahead of three determined demons without abandoning the life she’s built?

Releases July 5, 2017
Synopsis: 
An eviction notice and no one to turn to except her gaming obsessed incubus mentor. No bakery to open , and not the least of her worries are three yummy demons chasing her around tempting her into their offer. Oh wait is this really a problem? 😥

Overview:
First but maybe not the most important point I LOVE these covers! I mean I love hunky men on my covers too but a cupcake then the statement "One bite is never enough" and knowing our girl is a succubus leads you to: sexy times in the kitchen daydreams right!? Well not me but ..


via GIPHY

Anywho .. moving on..
So I'm still really excited about this series I love the characters I particularly enjoyed Adie's interactions with her cousin and her mentor I love how sassy Adie is. She is still holding strong and not giving into the "easy choice". A lot of this addition will be dedicated to knowing exactly who Adie is "Deal"ing with and getting to know these persistent males. 

I'm never going to stop putting Anna Silk's (Bo from Lost Girl) face on Adie while reading this so I'm going to GIF her for some scenes from Part Two.. 

Figures out how bad things are getting

 

Reflecting on how she got here.. 

via GIPHY

Not going to be played...

via GIPHY

... Going to be the player not the played.

via GIPHY

Despite all of the above I haven't spoiler'd it for you, I'm just enjoying the likeness between Adie and my biggest girl crush ever 😂. All while actually giving you a good preview of the emotions in it!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram